Asrael Zemenick is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Counsellor, Medical Qi Gong Practitioner and Yoga Teacher in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. She has always been interested in holistic and alternative ways of healing. Deeply intuitive she finds that true healing surpasses the boundaries of the physical body and embraces the emotional, energetic and most subtle layers of our being. Asrael is called to guide and work with spiritual and holistic teachers and healers, who desire to deepen their experience of wellness past the physical boundaries. Her clients and students are people who are searching for something more than the mundane in their lives, and are deeply aware that their intuition and their bodies hold the power to heal, transform and release old patterns, thought processes, and emotions.
In Asrael’s classes and one on one work- she encourages and facilitates a safe and sacred place for the client to deepen their own understanding of themselves, and the power they have to heal . Through her teachings, students open to their innate intuitive knowledge, they learn to tap into the subtle energetics of their being, and to flow and transform emotions and energy.
Asrael’s journey has been one filled with tremendous opportunity for deep learning and personal growth.
- In 2006 Asrael completed her 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher- with Katherine Austin at Karma Yoga .
- During her yoga training she was introduced to her mentor Dr.Paul Dugliss an Ayurvedic Physician, who healed her chronic health issues through this ancient healing practice
- After receiving her diploma, she travelled to India for 15 months, and immersed herself in the spiritual world that exists there, spending time at ashrams, deepening her yoga practice, and beginning her immersion into the practice of Ayurveda
- On her return from India, Asrael begin her studies in Ayurveda completing a 3 semester program from New World Ayurveda in 2008
- Asrael travelled once more to Thailand and India in 2009-2010 where she deepened her skills through further intensives with a Thai Medicine and Massage Healer, and further studies with Ayurvedic Healers in India
- After further intensive study in Pancha Karma, Ayurvedic Body Therapies, Jyotish Astrology, and Consultations she received her full practitioner diploma in 2010
- Asrael has also studied over time with different herbalists. She uses her experience and knowledge of Western and Ayurvedic Herbs to grow and make oils, tinctures and teas
- In 2012 Asrael completed another diploma in Ayurvedic Counselling, working to heal and transform on deep cellular, and energetic layers
- Asrael has been an adjunct teacher with New World Ayurveda since 2012, substitute teaching, facilitating clinical intensives and leading intensives in Yoga Therapy. She also co- created and taught the Yoga And Ayurveda Wellness Pro Program.
- Asrael is a co creator of Healing Light Yoga, and has been teaching groups and one on one sessions since 2009.
- Asrael is currently in the midst of a 4 year Medical Qi Gong program, having completed her Practitioner level in June 2021. This Daoist Shamanic Training brings here into even deeper connection with the essential nature of being, and of the energetic matrix of life.
- She currently has a practice in Cowichan Bay, British Columbia, and also teaches hatha yoga classes in person, and Healing Light Yoga Therapy online.
These Teachings And Practices Were Inspired By Dr.Paul Dugliss
With Infinite Light And Gratitude